"appetizer"Serves 14 | Prep Time 20 mins | Cook Time 1 hour
Why I Love This Recipe
great for parties
Ingredients You'll Need
1 baguette about 14 inches long - the one pictured is double that so I cut it in half
8 oz cream cheese brought to room temp
4 oz goat cheese
1/4 cup each of green olives & black olives
2 cloves minced garlic
2 tbsp of chopped fire roasted peppers
1 tsp dried parsley if you have fresh, do 1 TBSP
1.5 oz salami (about 6 slices)
1. Slice off both ends of the baguette. Next, slice baguette in half, making 2, 6 in baguettes. This will make it easier to hollow out and stuff.
2. Using a long thin knife and working from both ends, hollow the baguette.
3.Leave about ½-inch thick crust all around.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients in to mixing bowl.
5. Using an electric mixer/stand mixer, mix until well combined.
6. Working again from the both ends, fill the baguette with the cheese mixture. Pack the filling tight.
7. Wrap the stuffed baguette very well in plastic and refrigerate for at least two hours and up to two days.
8. Right before serving, slice the baguette into ½-inch thick slices and serve.