Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 small onion
1 rib celery
4 tablespoons of butter
1/4 cup of fresh parsley
½ cup of pork rinds
1 can of drained and flaked crab meat
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1/8 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
6 tilapia fillets
* Chop the onion into fine pieces.
* Mince the celery into fine pieces.
* Sautee the onion and celery with butter in a frying pan until the vegetables are tender.
* Add parsley to the frying pan.
* Remove the frying pan from the heat and stir in pork rinds and crab meat, together with lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
* Grease a 9x13 inch oven pan.
* Spread the crab meat mixture over the Tilapia fillets and roll them up.
* Place the stuffed Tilapia in the greased dish, seam side down.
* Sprinkle melted butter and paprika powder over the stuffed Tilapia.
* Place the stuffed Tilapia in the oven and bake the rolls at 400° Fahrenheit. The stuffed Tilapia is finished when it is easy to flake the fish with a fork, usually after 20-25 minutes.