Sweet Potato Egg Bake
Why I Love This Recipe
From the Kitchen of Justin Sawyer
Ingredients You'll Need
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Large sweet potato
1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 lb Sausage
2 Cups chopped spinach
1/2 Yellow onion, diced
12 Eggs, whisked
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9x12 baking dish.
2) Toss diced sweet potatoes in oil and sprinkle with salt
3) Place sweet potatoes on baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes, until soft.
4) While sweet potatoes are cooking, place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add sausage and yellow onion. Cook until no pink remains in meat.
5) Place meat mixture in baking dish, add sweet potatoes and spinach then add eggs along with salt and garlic powder and mix until well combine.
6) Place in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, until eggs are set in the middle.