Swiss Chicken Casserole - Crockpot
Why I Love This Recipe
Not sure where I got this recipe from...super yummy!
Ingredients You'll Need
6 boneless/skinless chicken breasts
6 slices Swiss cheese
1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
1/4 cup milk
2 cups stuffing mix
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1. Place chicken breasts in crockpot. Top with a cheese slice.
2. Combine soup and milk, stirring well. Spoon over cheese.
3. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
4. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing mix.
5. Cook on low 4 to 6 hours.