The BEST Coconut Flour Brownies
Why I Love This Recipe
Okay, everyone’s got their favorite brownie recipe, and everyone thinks their recipe is the best. But if you’re trying to decrease or eliminate wheat products in your diet, you may have given up on ever indulging on ooey gooey delicious treats again. Our coconut flour brownies to the rescue! You really can enjoy a moist, chocolatey brownie without compromising your health goals. To pack our brownies with as much goodness as possible, we eliminate white sugar and add a generous helping of health promoting dark chocolate chips for an extra layer of flavor. So get the milk chilled, make sure the DVR is recording your favorite show and get ready to taste the best brownies with coconut flour you’ve ever had.
If you’re already a fan of coconut flour, you know that successful baking takes more than just substituting healthy, high-fiber coconut flour for wheat flour. There are some special considerations required to prevent baked goods from being dry and crumbly. No such worries with our Dark and Delish Coconut Flour Brownies, we’ve already done the work for you.
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1 cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Flour
• ½ teaspoon baking soda
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• 2/3 cup Coco Treasure Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
• 1 12-ounce bag milk chocolate chips
• 1 12-ounce bag dark chocolate chips
• ¾ cup Coco Treasure Coconut Nectar Syrup
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 5 large eggs
1. Preheave oven to 325 degrees Farenheit.
2. Mix coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Grease an 8×8 baking pan with coconut oil or line with parchment. You may also use a 9×9 pan if you prefer less dense, more cake-like brownies.
4. Place half the dark chocolate and half the milk chocolate in a double boiler—or a small saucepan placed over a larger pan filled about halfway with water. Bring the water to a simmer but do not boil. Melt the chocolate chips until they are glossy and smooth, stirring often. Remove the pan from the heat.
5. Add coconut oil, nectar syrup and vanilla extract to the melted chocolate. Allow the coconut oil to melt completely in the hot chocolate. Stir to incorporate all the ingredients.
6. Stir the eggs into the batter, one at a time.
7. Pour half the batter into the pan. Pound on counter once or twice to remove air bubbles and level the batter.
8. Sprinkle the remaining milk chocolate chips onto the batter.
9. Pour the rest of the coconut flour brownie mix over the chocolate chips. Level and top with the remaining dark chocolate chips.
10. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a pick inserted into the center of the pan comes out clean.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeBy CHEF the Film
7 Recipes11876 Downloads