The Best Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!
Why I Love This Recipe
I love oatmeal cookies but I hate when they have raisins in them. So I decided to make them with chocolate chips, mmmmmmmmmmm. The recipe started as the recipe off an oatmeal box and has since evolved...enjoy, I know you will!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/2 cups FLOUR
1/2 teaspoon SALT
1/2 teaspoon BAKING POWDER
8 ounces (2 sticks) UNSALTED BUTTER, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups LIGHT BROWN SUGAR, packed
1/2 cup GRANULATED SUGAR
2 large EGGS
3 cups OATS
1 1/2 cups CHOCOLATE CHIPS
1. Preaheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Whisk flour, salt and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat butter until creamy.
4. Add vanilla
5. Add sugars and beat the mixture until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
6. Beat in eggs one at a time.
7. Stir dry ingredients into butter-sugar mixture with a wooden spoon or a large rubber spatula.
8. Stir in oats
9. Stir in chocolate chips.
10. Place dough onto cookie sheet
11. Bake until the bottom of the cookie is golden brown 12-25min (depending on size)
12. Eat and enjoy! Hot or cold.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies