The Seven Cups that make your day so sweet
Why I Love This Recipe
The recipe is called by the name ' Seven Cup' since it evolves from seven different types of ingrediants. This is a special Indian Sweet variety, made mostly in festivals and occassional times.
I have tried this several times, and won the credits.I want you too, to get the taste and the credits as i got.
Ingredients You'll Need
1. Milk - 1 cup
2. cocounut powder - 1 1/2 cups
3. ghee - 1 1/2 cups
4. sugar - 1 cup
5. cashew nut paste - 1 cup
6. basen flour - 1 cup.
1. First pour 1 cup of milk into the heating pan.
2. then add 1 cup of basen flour to it.
3. Mix the ingrediant slowly.
4. Add one full cup of ghee to the mixture that is getting heated.
5. Now stir well .
6. add the cashew nut paste to the ingrediant mixture.
7. add the sugar and coconut powder , stir well.
8.Reduce the stove flame o that the mixture is getting a thick pattern.
9. after u could see the mustard colour pattern, shining with ghee , you can switch off the flame and cool it .
10. Now pour the mixture into a rectangular tray , which contains spills of ghee already layered on it.
11. Now onece the total mixture has cooled down, you can cut the sweet into desired pieces.
12. Your seven cup is ready for serving