Tropical smoothie bowl
"An easy to make, 5 step bowl that will take your mind to you dream getaway to a tropical island anytime of the year."Serves 1 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 10 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This is an amazing recipe to try, it's easy to make, non-mess, and tastes delicious best of all it's healthy! Giving you all the minerals and vitamins you need to get that perfect and much-needed boost of energy during the day!
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cups of frozen fruit mix
1/4 Cup of water
1 yogurt cup( any flavor)
1/3 cup of Ice(optional)
1/2 a cup of fresh fruit(s) of choice
1 tablespoon of honey(optional)
A handful of coconut flakes(optional)
1/8 cup of any seed and/or nut(optional)
1. Add semi-frozen fruit mix, and 2/4 cup of water to a blender and blend on medium setting for about a minute, or until smooth and creamy.
2. Add 1 yogurt container(any flavor) and 1/3 cup of ice(optional) to the blend and continue to blend on medium setting until completely combined.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of honey(optional) and finally blend on lowest setting until combined and pour into a bowl. Smoothie should be thick and creamy ( add more yogurt or fruits if too watery)
4. Use fresh fruits, seeds and nuts, and coconut flakes (all optional) to garnish the top of a smoothie bowl
5. Grab a spoon and/or straw and enjoy
Pairs Well With
Try this with a nice lemonade, or a Iced tea for get that perfect island get-away vibes