Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
Why I Love This Recipe
The one I make most often.
Ingredients You'll Need
1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 3/4 cups flour
2 Tbsp. milk
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1 Tbsp. vanilla
3/4 cups Butter flavored Crisco Shortening
1 cup Chocolate Chips
1 cup Chopped Nuts
1. Cream shortening, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla in large bowl.
2. Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
3. Beat egg into creamed mixture.
4. Combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
5. Mix into creamed mixture just until blended.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.