Uncle Randy's Beef Strogonoff.
Why I Love This Recipe
This is the ultimate comfort food that i started enjoying as a little girl when visiting my Aunt Marybeth and Uncle Randy. I have always tried to make it as good as my uncle's Strogonoff, but it never really tasted as good. After much Questioning of my mom she finally admitted that Randy always puts ground Venison in his Recipe. And that is what makes it so delicious.
Ingredients You'll Need
1. 1/2 Pounds ground beef or ground venison
2. 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3. 1 teaspoon Soy sauce
4. 1 can of Mushroom soup
5. 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
6. 3/4 cup sour cream
7. 1 bag of Egg noodles.
1. Brown the ground beef or venison and drained of any fat.
2. Add the next five ingredients to the meat mixture and stir to combine.
3. Cook the egg noodles and drain and then combine with the meat mixture.
4. Cook uncovered of low for 30 minutes.