Vegan Gluten Free Apple Crisp
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a Wolters family recipe. It has been handed down through the family. But, our generation found a way to make it vegan and gluten free.
Ingredients You'll Need
1/4 CUP RAW EVAPORATED CANE SUGAR
1/2 TEASPOON CINNAMON
1 1/2 CUP PACKED BROWN SUGAR
1 CUP XO BAKING CO. GLUTEN FREE ALL PURPOSE FLOUR (OR ANY GLUTEN FREE FLOUR)
1 CUP OATS
1 1/2 TEASPOON CINNAMON
1 1/2 TEASPOON NUTMEG
2/3 CUP SOY FREE EARTH BALANCE BUTTERY SPREAD
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 375 DEGREES.
2. PEEL AND CUT APPLES INTO THIN SLICES.
3. TOSS APPLES WITH RAW EVAPORATED CANE SUGAR AND CINNAMON.
4. FILL A 9X13 CASSEROLE DISH WITH APPLES.
5. MIX TOGETHER BROWN SUGAR, FLOUR, OATS, CINNAMON, NUTMEG AND BUTTERY SPREAD.
6. COVER THE APPLES WITH THE TOPPING MIXTURE.
7. BAKE FOR 30 MINUTES.