"Eggless Omelet"Serves 5 | Prep Time 5 minutes | Cook Time 25 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
This recipe is good to made for those who would like an alternative to eggs in the morning. Mind you, this does not actually taste like eggs but it is still delicious and a good vegan alternative. This goes well on toast or can simply be eaten by itself if that is what you wish. You can also add any toppings that you would like to it (for example tomatoes). It is simple, easy to make and will definitely fill you up. It is a great way to get the day started!
Ingredients You'll Need
1 cup chickpea flour
3/4 cup of water
1 small onion (finely chopped)
2 green chilies (finely chopped)
a handful of coriander leaves (finely chopped)
salt to taste
4 tsp oil
1. In a bowl, add the chickpea flour, water, onion, green chilies, coriander leaves and salt.
2. Mix well.
3. In a pan, add 2 tsp of oil and let it become hot.
4. Add some batter to the pan depending on how big or small you want your omelet. Spread it to a thin layer.
5. Cook on low flame until brown.
6. Flip, add the remaining 2 tsp of oil and cook until brown again.
7. Serve hot!
Pairs Well With