Why I Love This Recipe
I just received this recipe from my son's old Kindergarten teacher - Mrs. Tooley. She moved far away and we miss her! We still try and keep in touch via email though. I haven't yet tried this but I know it will be sooo good b/c it's a combination of flavors I'm very familiar with, having grown up in the Northeast. Thanks Courtney!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 pizza crust (we like the thin crust)
- olive oil
- Vermont white cheddar cheese (comes in a block)
- 1 Granny Smith apple (thinly sliced)
- sauage (opt) (If using ground sausage-brown it, it using sausage link-thinly slice)
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Lightly brush olive oil over crust.
3. Grate all of the cheese and arrange over crust.
4. Top with sausage and then apples.
5. Bake at 400 or 12 minutes.
Questions, Comments & Reviews