Whey Crisp Super Protein Treats
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 10 oz bag of mini marshmallows
3 Tablespoons low fat margarine/ butter
2 Tablespoons natural or reduced fat peanut butter
5 cups Whey Crisps
1/2 cup Craisins or almonds (optional)
1. Melt margarine and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl for 30 sec.
2. In another microwave safe bowl heat 10 oz of marshmallows on high for 1 min 30sec. Or until marshmallows are soft and can be stirred with a spoon.
3. Take marshmallows out of the microwave and immediately dump in margarine and peanut butter mixture, stirring until totally combined.
4. Slowly add protein crisps, continue stirring until crisps are completely covered with mixture.
5. Pour mixture into a 9x11 greased pan, press into pan. Leave on counter until cool. Slice and eat!!!
Each Square contains approximately
28 g protein
28 g carbohydrates
1 g fat