White Chili Recipe - Five Star White Bean Chicken Chili
Why I Love This Recipe
Tasty and flavorable, this hearty recipe for white chicken chili will have them coming back for seconds. Serve with various toppings: avocado slices, cheese, sour cream, lime, cilantro and tortilla chips.
[url=http://turkeychili.net/]turkey chili recipes [/url]
Ingredients You'll Need
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 pound cooked chicken meat, diced
* 1 onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, minced
* 1 (14.5 oz.) can chicken broth
* 1 (18.75 oz.) can tomatillos, drained and chopped
* 1 (16 oz.) can diced tomatoes
* 1 (7 oz.) can diced green chilies
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seed
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1 (15 oz.) can white beans
* 2 ears fresh corn
* Salt and pepper to taste
* 1 lime, sliced
1. In a large pan, heat vegetable oil and cook the onion and garlic until soft.
2. Stir in the tomatillos, tomatoes, chilies and spices. Bring to a boil; simmer for 10 minutes.
3. Add in the corn, chicken and the beans. Simmer for another 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.