Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
Oil 2# 8 oz.
Cinnamon 3 oz.
Salt 4 tsp.
A.P. Flour 3#
Baking Powder 2 oz.
Baking Soda ¾ oz.
Eggs 2# 8 oz.
Carrots, grated 4#
Walnuts, chopped 2#
1. Coat the pans with a light film of fat or pan spray and line with a parchment cake circle.
2. Combine the oil, sugar, and cinnamon with a paddle until blended.
3. Sift the dry ingredients together.
4. Add the dry all at once. Mix on low to blend. Scrape the bowl and paddle.
5. Add the eggs in four stages. Mix on low after each addition. Scrape the bowl.
6. Add the carrots and walnuts on low speed and mix to just combine.
7. Scale into prepared pans
8” cake pans 1# 12 oz per pan
350’F Deck Oven if available, 300’F Rack Oven/ Low fans