Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
2 lb cauliflower florets, cut in bite-size pieces
1 box cream cheese, softened (8 ounces)
1/2 c sour cream
1 1/2 c sharp cheddar, finely shredded
1 1/2 c Monterey jack cheese, finely shredded
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
6 slice crispy cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
1/4 c chopped fresh chives (reserve one tablespoon for the top) salt and pepper, to taste
1. Steam cauliflower until fork tender; approximately 10 minutes. Drain well in colander.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
3. Grease 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
4. In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack, garlic powder and onion powder.
5. Mix until creamy and smooth. Gently stir in cauliflower, 1/2 of the bacon and chives.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into a casserole dish and top with remaining bacon.
7. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
8. Top with remaining chives and serve.