"appetizer, mozz sticks"Serves 4 | Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 10 min
Why I Love This Recipe
this is nice quick easy and tasty meal for anyone
Ingredients You'll Need
16 oz block whole milk mozzarella cheese
2 large eggs
2/3 cup italian style breadcrumbs
freshly ground black pepper
1. Cut the block of cheese into 1/2 inch sticks. I had about 12.
2. Place the eggs in a bowl with 1/8 tsp each salt and black pepper, and whisk to combine. Then place the bread crumbs in a second bowl, and season with 1/8 tsp each salt and pepper.
3. Take each cheese stick and dip it into the egg, letting the excess drip off.
4. Then coat in the breadcrumbs, shake off the excess, and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining cheese sticks.
5. Once each cheese stick has been breaded, take each one through the egg and breadcrumbs again for a second coating. Place the mozzarella sticks in an airtight container and freeze for two hours.
6. Heat up a fryer to 365 degrees F, and fry for about 30-60 seconds until golden brown. Serve with marinara or your favorite dunking sauce.
Pairs Well With