"An easy and delicious idea for snack, or meal, it's super easy to customize and make your own, and no matter what you add to it I promise it will still be delicious! After all it is technically a pizza, and who doesn't love pizza?!"Serves 1 | Prep Time 10 mins | Cook Time 15 mins
Why I Love This Recipe
This is a delicious idea for a filling snack, or meal that will satisfy your cravings for pizza, or just any craving in general!
Ingredients You'll Need
1/2 cup of cheese
1/4 cup of scullion
4 tbsp of tomato sauce
1/4 cup of diced tomatoes
1 large tortilla or wrap
1. preheat the oven to 375°.
2. grab one large tortilla roll, or wrap and spread 4 tbsp of tomato sauce on it, making sure the sauce is distributed evenly.
3. Spread 1/2 a cup of cheese, a couple of meatballs, followed by 1/4 a cup of a scullion, 1/4 a cup of peppers, and 1/4 a cup of diced tomatoes. Season with a seasoning of your choice, and black pepper.
4. told the panzerotti in half, making sure both ends of the tortilla line up properly
5. press down the edge of the wrap or tortilla with a fork from one end to another.
6. place the finished panzerotti in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until the outside is visibly browned.
7. let cool for a while, cut and enjoy:)
Pairs Well With
I would serve this with a nice tomato, marinara or garlic sauce, for the perfect pizza experience