"cookies with lots of sugar"Serves 2 dozen | Prep Time 20 minutes | Cook Time 12-14 minutes
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
1 Cup Butter-softened
5 Tbls granulated sugar
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups flour
2 cups finely chopped walnuts or pecans
1 1/2 cups confectioner's sugar, separate for dusting baked cookies, twice
1. Cream together butter and granulated sugar with mixer.
2. Beat in vanilla and salt.
3. Gradually add flour and mix.
4. Add finely chopped nuts.
5. Place in plastic bag and chill for 45 minutes in refrigerator.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
7. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
8. Place confectioners sugar in small bowl.
9. When dough is chilled, use a tablespoon or 1-inch spring loaded 10. scoop to make a cookie. 11. Roll dough between palm of hands to make it round ball.
12. Place 1 1/2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
13. Bake in pre heated oven until bottoms are just turning brown about 12-14 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE.
14. Cool cookies for 2 minutes.
15. While cookies are still warm from oven carefully roll them in confectioners sugar. 16. After you have rolled all cookies once, re-roll each in the confectioners sugar.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
Disney's Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings CookbookBy BakeSpace Fairies
6 Recipes489 Downloads