~^Angel's^~ Italian Chicken Tenders (with Bisquick)
Why I Love This Recipe
From what I remember, this is a mix of Betty Crocker's recipe for Italian Chicken Fingers and the Ultimate Chicken Fingers.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 (appx 1 lb total) Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, cut into 1/2 inch strips (appx 6 strips from each breast)- thawed, if frozen
2/3c Original Bisquick Mix
1/2c Grated Parmesan Cheese
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
Margarine or Butter, melted slightly- to drizzle
1) Preheat oven to 450°F.
2) Line a cookie sheet or pizza pan with Aluminum Foil; then spray lightly with anti-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
3) In a large Zipper-seal bag, add "Shake" ingredients. Toss in bag to mix. Set aside.
4) In a medium sized bowl, slightly beat the Egg, then add cut chicken. Toss to coat.
5) Drop coated chicken, a few strips at a time, into the Bisquick mix bag. Shake the sealed bag until chicken is evenly coated. Then, preferably using tongs, remove coated chicken and place onto prepared cooking pan.
6) Drizzle butter carefully over each strip, and as evenly as possible.
7) Bake for 7 minutes. Flip strips over, and bake 7 minutes longer- or until slightly golden brown and chicken is cooked through.